About the Company
Bloomers Florist is a Family-owned company since 1949 and with our four locations we would like to say we are "Blooming all over St. Louis". Bloomers Florissant and Bloomers South.
Bloomers Florist & Gifts
12385 Old Halls Ferry Rd
Black Jack,MO 63033
Our shops are open from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday and from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. on Saturday.
We are closed on Sundays, however if you call ahead we can arrange for funeral delivery.
To help assure on-time delivery during the busy holiday season, place your order at least one day prior to the following major holidays: Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, New Year's Day, Valentine's Day, Easter, Administrative Professionals Week, Mother's Day, Memorial Day, Father's Day, Independence Day and Labor Day.
Our shops will always be closed on the following holidays: Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, New Year’s Day, Easter, Father’s Day, Independence Day and Labor Day.
We accept the following payment methods:
- American Express
Our shops serve the following areas:
- St. Louis
- University City
- St. Charles
We specialize in the following services:
- Large inventory of fresh flowers
- Tropicals Plants
- European/dish gardens
- Contemporary and traditional arrangements
- High-style floral arrangements
- Silk arrangements
- Dried floral arrangements
- Gourmet and fruit baskets
- Gift baskets
- Greeting cards
- Bath & Body
- Bloomers Florist & Gifts 5210 Chippewa St. Louis 63109 (314) 838-8600
- St. Johns Florist 10008 Bellefontaine RD St. Louis 63137 (800) 353-8773
- Bloomers Florist & Gifts 14040 New Halls Ferry RD Florissant, MO 63033 ((314) 838-8600
- A local delivery fee of 10.00 will be added to each order, for each address. (For deliveries outside our local delivery area, this fee may vary.)
- U.S. orders must be received before noon in the recipient's time zone to assure same-day delivery.
- Orders received after that time will be delivered the following day.
- We will do our best to accommodate deliveries at specific times of day, but we cannot guarantee it. Delivery of orders to rural route addresses or cemeteries cannot be guaranteed.
- We will be happy to accept your international orders if you call our shop directly. We are unable to accept international orders over the Internet.
Occasionally, substitutions may be necessary to create your bouquet due to the availability of certain flowers in various parts of the country.
Care is taken to maintain the style, theme and color scheme of the arrangement, using flowers of equal value.
Additionally, the substitution of certain keepsake items may be necessary due to increased demand, especially during major holidays. In single-flower arrangements, such as an all rose bouquet, or orchids, we will make every attempt to match the flower type, but may substitute with another color.